Our Trustee Network is dedicated to supporting individual trustees. It is managed by a Working Group who are involved in all aspects of trusteeship, so the issues faced by trustees are readily recognised.
The duties facing trustees are becoming ever more onerous and as a result the objectives of the Network are as follows:
Trustee Network Aims & Objectives
- Enable trustees to meet and discuss issues of concern to them in an informal setting
- Provide information and educational support
- Give trustees a greater and more structured voice in how their interests are represented.
- Provide Trustee Training
Trustee Network Available Resourses
- Free Events: The Trustee Network runs dedicated meetings about three to four times a year which is free for Trustees to attend. Trustee Network members can also avail of free attendance at all IAPF Conferences.
- Information: Through emails and the IAPF website, you will be kept informed of current issues affecting trustees.
- Free Pensions Magazine: You will receive the online digital magazine Irish Pensions which is issued 4 times a year.
"I have been attending IAPF evening seminars over the last three years and I have found them an invaluable source of information on all issues in relation to Company Pension Schemes, whether they are `defined benefit' or `defined contribution'. The organisational work put in by the IAPF Trustee Network, the quality of the speakers and their knowledge and delivery on any topic that they have spoken on has been excellent on each and every occasion. These events are tailor made for Pension Scheme Trustees and it would be very rewarding for more of these Trustees to attend these well organised events". David Kiernan, Member Trustee, Nestle
Joining the Trustee Network
If you are a trustee of a Pension Scheme and would like to become a member of the Network, please email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view our upcoming Trustee events.